NEWS OF THE WEEK(24-10-2011)
- Class II-E presented the special assembly on the topic: Health and Hygiene.
• Class III-B presented the special assembly on the occasion of Diwali.
• Spellathon was conducted for classes II-V on the theme- ‘Festivals’.
• Classes IV and V made beautiful rangolies.
NEWS OF THE WEEK(19-10-2011)
- Half yearly exams for classes IV and V are over.
• New term has started with zest and zeal.
• Class participated in gift wrapping activity and classes III, IV and V participated in ‘poster making’
activity on the topics- Say no to crackers, Eco-friendly Diwali, Bonding with festivals and Joy of giving.
• Last week was celebrated as ‘Joy Of Giving Week’ in which gifts were given to the poor children.
• School hosted singing competition organized by Bharat Vikas Parishad.
NEWS UPDATE (13-10-2011)
- Classes IV-V are working hard for their half-yearly exams.
2. Classes II-III are learning party manners through class party.
3. Workshop on ‘Moral values’ was conducted by Ms. Saloni for classes II and III.
NEWS UPDATE – PRIMARY WING (15-04-2011)
- The new academic session 2011-12 begins with a Special Assembly presented by the teachers.
• Spellathon conducted on Thursday
• Topic – Recycling
• Friday Club Activities commence with great enthusiasm and fervour.
NEWS UPDATE – PRIMARY WING (21-04-2011)
- Students went to watch “Gulliver’s Travels”
• Thursday Activity Conducted –Theme “ Earth Day”Class II- Book Mark Making
Class III – Book Mark Making
Class IV- Poster Making
Class V – Poster Making
Students won laurels in various inter school competitions.
1. “Characters Come Alive” – A Dialogue between Snow White and Little Red Riding Hood.
Ayushi Kapoor (V-D) & Robin Ahuja – IInd Prize
Best Character –
Robin Ahuja (Little Red Riding Hood)
Best speaker – Hindi debate
Taresh Batra – V-C
2. National Science Olympiad Foundation (2010-11)
School Toppers :
1. Manya Garg – Class II
2. Alanpreet Kaur – Class III
3. Vedansh Kapoor- Class IV
4. Ishita Banerjee – Class V
5. Robin Manoj – Class V
3. Inter House English extempore Competition conducted.
Theme – ‘Save Mother earth’
4. Thursday Activity Conducted –
‘Best out of waste’
Class II – Photo Frame Making
Class III – Vase Making
Class IV – Jewellery Designing
Class V – Dress Designing
Workshop for class-V was conducted on 5th August 2011 on topic: ‘LEADERSHIP’.
Students really enjoyed the workshop. It was an enriching experience for them.
8th September 2011
• Cyber Olympiad was held for classes II and III on 8th September 2011
• Primary wing participated in slogan writing activity on topic: ’Junk Food’ on 1st September 2011. Students made beautiful and educating slogans.
10th National Cyber Olympiad(2010-11) Level II Results: